Dragaera

Speculative Planetary Statistics for Dragaera (Math help?)

Fri Apr 7 14:16:28 PDT 2006

On 4/7/06, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> On 2:04 PM Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:
> >  While I'll agree that it's possible that Dragaera is "not natural" or has
> >  been terraformed, I'd say we don't have enough to go on to say that
> >  it is "likely". I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning for this.
>
> One thing - we see beings who can in many ways be defined as creators.

Before the Jenoine got to the planet, it was already inhabited by
humans and Serioli. But Sethra did imply in Issola that the Serioli
were modified by the Jenoine during their experiments on the native
life. That could reasonably be interpreted as part of a terraforming
process, though it would be much more minor than anything on the order
of making Mars a nice place to live.

-Ben Heaton