Dragaera

Lyorn Records needs help!

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Wed Jun 28 12:35:07 PDT 2006

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com writes:

> If things get too grim, I'd certainly try to salvage the best bits (The
> Dramatis Personae, the Plot Summaries, and some of the general information
> articles are quite detailed) but the real benefit of most of this stuff is
> the linkability between articles, and this would be lost unless the whole
> thing is maintained as a wiki.

I'm running a mirror now, to at least capture the data.  I'll try to
remember to update it now and then -- but you'd be best advised to
poke me again if things look especially grim.

In some hypothetical future running it as a wiki under Dragaera.info
is conceivable.  My actually getting around to doing anything about it
would be the big issue; that and server horsepower, but given why it
might need a new home I'm not *too* worried about that.

The other thing is that a wiki needs an active community to keep it
clean; otherwise stupid little and big damage accumulates.  Still,
having the articles mirrored gives us options.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>